In today’s age, salespersons need more and more skill in Competetive Selling. Buyers discover their needs online and in a self-determined manner. With this increasingly transparent access to information, the comparison with the competition is also growing. At the time of contacting a salesperson, it is initially unclear where the potential customer currently stands. The salesperson could be first point of contact or cannon fodder. In this workshop, techniques are taught on how to develop and secure the “pole position”.
- Breaking down the “why paradigm”
- How buyers buy in today’s world
- How can we align what we do with the buyer’s buying process?
- Success factors for the salesperson in the Competetive Selling environment
- Needs analysis and correct questioning technique to re-engineer solutions the salesperson as a value-added mediator
- Gain control and cooperation in the buying process
What participants learn
- Quickly identify where the buyer is in their buying process
- Employ successful strategies for competitive selling
- Correct questioning technique for re-engineering solutions
- Demanding cooperation steps with the buyer
Your Business Outcomes
- A field-tested approach and methodologies for reengineering and positioning your solutions against the competition so you take pole position.
- Online Live Workshop
- In-person training with Dual Efficiency method
- Sales Representative
- Customer Service Employees
- Internal Sales
- Key Account Manager
- Online Live Workshop: 120 minutes
- In-person training: individual, as needed