Pre-qualification is an important step in the sales process to qualify/disqualify leads quickly and professionally. The goal is to only follow up on those leads that are deemed relevant. The pipeline stays lean with quality leads and salespersons can focus on profitable business opportunities.
- Success factors
- Required skill set
- Qualification criteria
- Understand customer buying process
- Pains and gains
- What questions do I need to ask?
- What objections should I expect?
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Tips and tricks
What participants learn
- To plan and carry out professional pre-qualifications
- Qualify and disqualify at an early stage based on the defined qualification criteria
- How to argue when customers are only interested in price?
- To ask about the problems, dissatisfactions and challenges
- Agree on clear steps, binding steps
- Deal with difficult customers/situations
Your Business Outcomes
- Shorter lead times
- More concrete business opportunities
- Higher close rates
- Spend less time on requests where the customer “just” wants another comparison quote
- Online Live Workshop
- In-person training with Dual Efficiency method
- Customer Service/Inside Sales
- Pre-qualification employee
- Online Live Workshop: 90 minutes
- In-person training: individual, as needed